Do you have what it takes to become a Certified Mermaid?
Are you considering a career in Mermaiding and are ready to master the basics?
We work with Fin Fun's Mermaid University curriculum to create a program that is fun, safe and beneficial for all aspiring Mermaids.
Aspiring Mermaids Must complete the following:
PFI Freediver Certification (preferred) OR Certified PADI scuba diver
- Need to get your prerequisite PFI? Our local dive shop is a PFI school! We can work together with their schooling dates to get both certifications done during your visit! See their web site for more details: http://www.subsurfaceprogression.com/
Your Certification Course Includes:
- Five days of 2 - 3 hour private lessons
- Use of monofin & tail color of your choice
- Underwater photo & video package on your last swim test day
- Beach side above-water photoshoot
- Certificate of Achievement
- Licencing fee
- Tails and Monofins provided for all classes.
- Option to purchase tail and/or monofin at any time.
- Students must be proficient without a tail and pass a simple swim test before trying a tail and/or monofin.
- If you are interested in a series of swim lessons to become Mermaid Tail Ready, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our qualified swim instructors.
- Does your hotel have a pool? See if we are contracted with them! Additionally, please contact us if you need help finding a hotel that we are contracted with.
Please contact us with your size and tail color preference when you book.
To learn more about our qualified instructors, click here